Learn how to create and send a proposal with iScape.After completing your design, you may want to share with with someone else or a client.
If you have an iScape Pro Subscription, you can send a proposal including and itemized invoice to the client.
To create a Proposal in iScape:
- Open up your iScape design
- Click the green export button in the top right hand corner
- Select "Create a Proposal"
- Set a price per unit for each item in design
- Tip* iScape will remember the price that you set for each item in future designs
- If needed, add additional Proposal Items
- Tip* Here is where you can add in costs like labor
- Add a project description
- Click "Add more pictures here" if you wish to add additional images to proposal
- Tip* Here is a good place to add a before and after image
- Click "Save and Continue"
- Review the Proposal to make sure all numbers are correct
- Click "Share Proposal" and send via Text or Email
- Tip* You can send the proposal to your own email and print if you would like a paper copy